This salad is one of my all time favorite summer salads! It is so refreshing and makes a great side for any summer meal or BBQ. Plus, it is SUPER easy to make.
Watermelon – 4 cups cubed
Feta Cheese – 1/4 cup crumbled
Sea Salt – pinch
- Cube the watermelon and avocado and add to your salad bowl.
- Remove the seeds and dice the jalapeño. Add to the bowl.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese to the bowl.
- Squeeze your lime over the watermelon, avocado, and feta cheese and mix throughout.
- Add your pinch of sea salt.
You should refrigerate this salad until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!!